How we grew an eCommerce Business to 7 figures, in less than 12 months
Toolden is one of Scotland’s largest power tool and accessory distributors and has become one of the UK’s fastest-growing tool suppliers. They have an extensive product range, which includes many major brands, supplying all sectors including engineering, construction and agriculture.
- To grow their online business and become one of the largest tool suppliers in the country.
- To improve their website conversion rate.
- Prior to taking over the account, the client had severely inflated revenue figures, due to the way in which the checkout process was set-up.
- To support our data-driven approach, we fixed the tracking issues on the website before optimising the campaigns.
Scaling Google Ads
Unprecedented Growth with Push Google Ads management
- The account has shown a substantial increase in revenue and ROAS.
- October ROAS was 647% while May’s ROAS is 1,233%, which is an amazing increase of 586%
- Revenue in May showed an increase of 199% compared to October.
- With the exception of December, all months have shown a monthly increase in both revenue and ROAS.
To achieve these amazing results, we used a wide range of strategies – some of which are outlined below. As a product-driven client, the bulk of our traffic came from shopping and product-specific keywords. Optimising existing data was key; having more accurate data enabled us to identify the traffic sources that were giving the best results.
- Shopping Low Bid
- Shopping RLSA
- Shopping Priority Testing
- DSA by Landing Page
- Shopping Item ID Optimisation
- Shopping Feed Optimisation
- Model-specific Search Campaigns