Paid Media Account Manager – Push MENA
We are looking for a Paid Media Account Manager to join our busy Push MENA (Middle East and North Africa) team. Working remotely, you will work alongside our team in Dubai. Your role will be to help execute and communicate strategies across a number of assigned client accounts.
Responsible for the day to day checks and management of these accounts, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insights from third party analytics data, implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance.
If you have 2 years of experience in Paid Search and Social Management with great communication and analytical skills this may be the role for you.
- Ensure that all customer accounts managed by you have a commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectations of the client and Push
- To work closely with your line managers when devising and managing advanced strategies for larger clients
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your customers
- To manage budgets in line with the strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns across your customers and achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions
- To use a variety of Push tools, such as AdInvestor, to compile and draw insight from both company / sector-specific data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour in addition to wider tools such as the channels’ own platforms, Google Analytics and other measurement tools where applicable
- To produce reports for clients containing a description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics agreed with the customer
- To ensure all reports are of an excellent written standard and adhere to the Push brand
- To maintain regular contact with clients and provide timely and efficient responses to all customer queries as well as leading the client relationship and retaining your clients on behalf of the agency
- To attend and actively take part in customer meetings / QBRs when required
- To deliver other related solutions to the customers such as landing pages / social / eCommerce/email marketing/brand refresh if they match the customers need
- To optimise client accounts for maximum performance using a variety of search and social practices
- To carry out regular maintenance for a number of assigned ongoing customer accounts, ensuring the efficient day-to-day management of these campaigns in line with business objectives
- To efficiently manage your workload and accurately record your time
- To freely share knowledge, insight, best practice, tactics and ideas
- To ensure your knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources
Key skills and experiences
- Arabic speaker a bonus but not essential
- 2+ years experience in paid search and social management in an agency environment.
- Including the ability to set up, implement, track, optimise and report on campaigns across these accounts in line with your client’s objectives
- Highly numerate with great business acumen
- Experienced in managing customer budgets
- Literate with the ability to produce excellent written reports
- Excellent knowledge of paid search and social methodologies and techniques for managing campaigns on Google, Facebook and Instagram with openness to apply these techniques to other paid search and social platforms or in other international markets.
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly and focus on the most relevant information for strategic development
- High-level knowledge of Google Analytics and other major third-party analytics platforms
Good working knowledge of wider social media channels including Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok and Clubhouse with a passion for wanting to explore paid media opportunities available now or in the future on such platforms
- Experience in Email Marketing is a bonus.
- Drive – Setting high personal standards as an example to others
- Analytical thinking – Collects and quickly analyses information and data in order to identify possible patterns
- Conceptual/creative thinking -Recognising the long-term value of an idea or an opportunity
- Commercial insights – Demonstrating a thorough understanding of the wider economy and how it impacts both markets and specific customers
- Collaboration/teamwork – Relating well to others and encouraging others to work as part of the team
- Customer relationships – Understands who the customer is in-depth. Who are they? What motivates them? What’s their back story? What do they do outside of work?
- Excellent attention to detail, good time management and planning skills
Location: London or remote
Competitive Salary + Performance related bonus
Employee Assistance Programme
25 days holiday per annum
We need these details to be able to contact you about the role.