Though 2020 felt like a never-ending rollercoaster ride, we knew that investing in our people was more important than ever so we could support our customers as we all bounce back in 2021.
Ricky and I wanted to let you know of some key new hires we have made at Push:
- Kartik is a heavyweight in the industry and we are very pleased to welcome him as part of our team. His passion is to build and grow businesses and Kartik has had the chance to work with some of the best companies in the world such as Google and Uber.
- He was Head of Channel Sales for Google in Europe and responsible for strategic partnerships in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- He previously spent 3 years as Head of Channel Sales at Google India where he transformed the business to help customers grow and maximise their returns on the Google platform.
- Kartik created one of the fastest-growing regions across the whole of Google with hundreds of thousands of SMB businesses thriving on the platform.
- He will help Push to keep developing our tech platform so that it meets the needs of the SMB business world as well as creating many exciting partnerships that will benefit our customers.
- Paul specialises in supporting teams through complex transitions. A former Royal Marines officer who commanded Special Operations in both Iraq and Afghanistan he is used to working on a ‘frontier.’ Nowadays the frontiers are more metaphorical than physical but the challenges remain the same. When you are doing something new you have to be comfortable dealing with uncertainty whilst maintaining a clear focus on the objective at hand.
- At Push, his objective is helping the team to build on their unique strengths that will naturally differentiate Push from the online advertising agency ‘pack’
- Paul recently worked for the international Marketing Operations group ITG, where he helped build the group from a startup to a $300m+ turnover with clients including M&S, Boots and Audi.
- We appointed Mat as Commercial Director during 2020 and he joined us from a large agency, bringing over 13 years’ experience in marketing and advertising.
- He has been responsible for leading performance strategies, large multi-discipline teams and client relationships across leading brands including LEGO, M&S, Barclays and P&O Cruises at both the UK and international level.
- Always curious and keen to take on a challenge, Mat has devised countless examples of innovative solutions to help customers solve the problems they are facing.
As well as new joiners to Push we are also pleased to announce the rise of three from our ranks to Director; Monique Anderson, Gareth Ilbery and Jasleen Banwaitt. The details of their roles and titles are below:
MD of Adinvestor
- We recently promoted Jasleen to head up our Adinvestor team and keep developing our tech platform to help businesses maximise their return on investment in digital. Jasleen spearheads our vision to build a platform to empower all businesses to feel in control and have complete transparency of performance.
- She has 7 years’ experience of delivering exceptional results for our customers by developing groundbreaking strategies via Google, Microsoft and Facebook.
- Local Service Ads from Google also provide a great opportunity for businesses in trade service sectors, such as plumbers, to feature at the top of Google and this product also sits within Jasleen’s division.
- 2020 saw massive growth in the eCommerce sector and Gareth has been promoted to be the Director of this division within Push. He has led our eCommerce team for the last two years and in Q4 2020 we saw over 60% growth in advertising spend versus Q4 2019 across all platforms.
- Gareth is very focused on results and the return on investments we can show our e-commerce customers across all platforms. He recently launched our Amazon service offering, helping our customers take advantage of the platform’s large scale growth.
- With over 15 years’ experience across commercial, retail and travel marketing roles, he has a wealth of experience in multiple sectors in the UK & US markets.
- Monique has also worked with us for 7 years and previously led our multi-market team who support many key franchises in the UK as well as supporting international expansion.
- Monique’s maintains focus amongst the team on testing, innovation and training to make sure our staff are always striving to be ahead and helping our customers beat their competition. This is enhanced by a natural curiosity and wanting to get the best results and learnings from new tactics.
- Push were recently announced as a finalist for Microsoft’s Account Team of the Year and this recognised the great work her team did at helping customers grow and get excellent results from the Microsoft Advertising platform.
You can count on our team to help you grow your business in 2021.