PPC is one of our core skills. We have been paid search specialists since the birth of Google Adwords. Our unique & proven PPC management processes will help any business to continually grow. We are a Google Certified Partner which mean our team have to take annual exams set by Google and operate to the very highest standards
PPC: WHATS THE FUSS?
> To put it simply Pay per click (PPC) is a proven form of online advertising that you, the advertiser, only pay for when someone clicks on your ad.
> June 2011 saw 1.4 billion succesful search Queries 94% of the Clicks were Natural (or 'organic) with the remaining 6% Paid. Which amounted to over 800,000 Clicks in June.
We have been managing Pay Per Click for over 7
years for small, medium and large businesses.
We are an Adwords Certified & Bing Accredited
Company and require all client facing staff to complete
Adwords & Bing certification. We currently manage
campaigns for over 100 businesses in the UK and
across the globe.