Checkout & Basket Optimisation
Once a consumer has clicked on the Checkout button, the objective of gaining a sale is far from complete.
There are a multitude of questions that consumers will ask and it is our goal to ensure that your site maintains the persuasive momentum needed to complete a sale.
Our analysis looks at benchmarking your site to ensure users are provided with sufficient clear information to allow them to move forwards.
Analysis includes the following:
- How many stages are there in the checkout process? How does this compare to others?
- Can users go back and forth during the checkout process?
- At what point do you show delivery costs?
- Is it clear how much they need to spend to qualify for promotions or free delivery?
- Can customers amend their order easily?
- Are guarantees clear and obvious and how secure is the payment process?
Here are some results from checkout optimisation but each project is different.
- 28% increase in average order value (Beauty products client)
- 42% reduction in checkout abandonment (Healthcare business)
- 37% reduction in checkout abandonment (Food retailer)
- 42% reduction in checkout abandonment (Fashion sector)