Businesses in the UK are not using Analytics Analytics: The science of analysis on websites to determine opportunities for improving performance. packages like Google Analytics to their full advantage. Typically businesses have Analytics installed but lack the internal time or expertise to make sense of the results. Our Analytics Audit saves you time and money whilst quickly identifying your top priorities. Used properly Analytics can provide you with quick wins to get ahead of the competition.
Anisha Dattani - Internet Marketing and Analytics Manager
We provide three levels of Analytics Audit
Our Standard Analytics Audit starts at £550 and is completed within 2 days. The audit ensures that Analytics has been set up correctly. Common faults include not setting goals, excluding IP addresses, not setting up funnels correctly, not applying cost data and customer segmentation. We provide a summary review of key issues and opportunities.
Our Advanced Analytics Audit starts at £850 and is completed within 3 days.
We also provide a Bespoke Analytics Audit to suit individual clients.
Our audits cover the following:
- Visits and visitors: Are they defined and measured correctly? For example, are you correctly measuring unique visitors?
- Page views: How is a unique page view defined?
- Segmentation: Is your data being properly segmented, for example natural vs. paid-search visitors?
- Goals and funnels: Have you clearly defined website goals and the paths taken to reach them?
- Session tracking: If you track visitors with cookies, are you doing so properly?
- Contamination: Is your data being corrupted, for example by including employee website use?